| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Barrow/ W. Post W. Rogers, Ak in February is severely cold at -27.7 °C (-17.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cold with average high temperatures reaching -24.3 °C (-11.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally severely cold with an average low of -30.9 °C (-23.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in February is 6.6 °C (11.9 °F).
- The weather in February is arid. An airy 3.8mm (0.1in) of water is released.
Check the distance to and compare the Barrow/ W. Post W. Rogers, Ak February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Barrow/ W. Post W. Rogers, Ak, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Barrow/ W. Post W. Rogers, Ak:
- Barrow, Alaska, Usa - 1.2 kms (0.8 miles) N
- Komakuk Beach, Yt, Canada - 644.4 kms (400.5 miles) E
- Shingle Point, Yt, Canada - 780.1 kms (484.8 miles) E
- Inuvik, Nt, Canada - 947.3 kms (588.7 miles) E
- Aklavik, Northwest Territories, Canada - 898 kms (558 miles) ESE
- Old Crow, Yt, Canada - 776.5 kms (482.5 miles) ESE
- Bettles, Ak, Usa - 528.7 kms (328.5 miles) SSE
- Fairbanks, Alaska, Usa - 807.4 kms (501.8 miles) SSE
- Big Delta/ Allen Aaf Ak, Usa - 932.3 kms (579.3 miles) SE
- Mc Grath, Ak, Usa - 927.7 kms (576.5 miles) S